Saturday, December 22, 2007

Getting with it!

I thought we should have a place to share what is going on in our lives.

Yesterday we had a beautiful snow storm. As I was getting ready for work I heard a snow blower, and I was secretely hoping that some angel was outside doing the walkways. We have neighbors that are kind enough to help out once in awhile. Looking outside, nothing. That's odd, no one was snow blowing at all, yet I kept hearing it. Oh well, guess I will just have to get out the shovel.

It was a while later when I realized that the "blower" was Joe in a real deep sleep. I hated to wake him to do the driveway....

2 comments:

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

ha ha. Glad you finally found the snow blower. We can picture the snowy scene. Kate is jealous you get to play in the snow. We also are jealous, but a little less than Kate.

Love your blog title!

Chris Hoeger said...

Hey Janice, good to see you've joined the blog fad :). We'll be sticking around provo for christmas, rick and susy (michi's parents) came up from arizona and got here yesterday, and jon and cherie are getting in tonight around 6 p.m., so we'll have a full house.